EXERCISE INDEX: Sumo Deadlift
1. Set your feet wider than shoulder width apart. Shins should be touching the bar
2. Break at the hips, sit back while keeping your chest tall, lower back arched and abs tight.
3. Grip the bar at shoulder width, arm should be fully extended and parallel to one another.
4. Chest tall, abs tight, look a few feet in front of the bar to maintain a neutral spine.
5. While everything is in place, spread the floor with your feet while push your body towards the bar, don't forget to squeeze that #Azzz. Your butt is the main mover for this exercise. .