I hope your having an awesome Wednesday!!
Let me just say one thing, Really believe this is your year to get in shape.
It doesn't take much work.
Once you whole heartedly make the decision to change your life, the world just gets out you way and lets you do your thing!!
I put together a little cheat sheet that will help you get to the level of health and fitness you want to be at in 2012. And give you a pretty banging body as well! 🙂
Don't try to knock out each and every one at the same time. You drive yourself nuts.
Read em over a few times pick one and stick to it for a few days then add another.
These small change will lead to great results!
Alright, let's dig in!!
1) Eat 2 green veggies with every meal.
2) Get rid of any drinks with sugar or carbs… juices, diet soda, regular soda, energy drinks.
3) Replace these drinks with water and green tea
4) Find someone to workout with, someone that's not a flake…Or join a motivated group that is down for the same cause.
5) Check out my good friend Pete Isip's video whenever you feel down and out.
6) Take pictures every month of your progress.
7) Take circumference measurements around the chest, arms, waist, hip s and thighs, every month.
8 ) Eat protein in with every meal.
9) Get a new pair of skinny jeans a size or two too small and make it your goal to fit into them in 3 months.
10) Drink at least 1-2 gallons of water a day.
11) Change the way you speak. Instead of saying "I can't" say "How can I?"
12) Foam roll and stretch while watching TV.
13) Don't watch more then an 1 hour a day of TV.
14) Check why you eat when you eat. Are you just bored or are you eating just because everyone else is. Sometimes we eat out habit instead of hunger.
15) Ladies work out like a man to look like a women. Train with heavy weight at least twice a week and you get a lean and toned body in no time.
16) Use a food journal. If you don't have one comment below and I'll send you one FREE!
17) Write out your health and fitness goals and give them a time frame. Start backwards, 1 year, 6 months and 3 months. Stick to it!
18) Drink green tea.
19) Coffee is cool but cut out the cream and sugar.
20) Sleep at least 6-8 hours.
21) Read about fitness and nutrition.
23) Make sure you eat before you go grocery shopping.
24) Weigh yourself every week at the same time.
25) Go for a walk after your done eating.
26) Walk your dog for an extra 15-20 minutes.
27) Surround yourself with positive minded people. Get rid of the one's that complain about everything.
28) Avoid the vending machine at the office and keep your hands out of the candy bowl.
29) Take fish oil everyday.
30) Take a multi-vitamin everyday
31) Eat most of your carbs before or after your workout.
32) Don't eat in front of the TV.
33) Do some sort of circuit and interval training.
34) Don't eat anything white. Creams, sauces, sugars, flour, breads, rice, etc…
35) If your hungry just down a glass or 2 of water and wait 15 minutes. You might just be thirsty.
36) Eat your biggest meal after your workouts. When you are not working out then have your biggest meal earlier in the day.
37) Don't eat anything that comes in a package, box, wrapping or has a cartoon character on it.
38) Lower the sodium in your diet. That will reduce blood pressure and decrease the bloating and water retention.
39) To be successful you have to get comfortable with being uncomfortable. It's hard at first but gets easier once you get into the swing of things.
40) Stop complaining or making excuses, everyone has a rough life or tough time in certain situations. Take responsibility for your actions and make the change.
Last but not least!
41) Join a training program that is PROVEN to help YOU get in to shape.