What's up guys!
I just had a few things going through my mind this morn and one of them was about this blog.
I named it Evolve for a reason. Evolving is more then just adapting, it's about change, changing what you can't do or don't like today and taking shit to the next level.
I or anyone I interact with wants more then just to get by. E.T.S. about crushing records achieving goals that only you though were possible, it's about completely getting out of this robot lifestyle we basically put ourselves in and becoming who we are meant to be.
(Dan steps off the soap box)
This is a list that I try to live my life by each and every day. I’m not going to say i follow these rules to the Tee but i do my best. I human just like you so I do break a rule or two but not because I want to, just because i a little gooned out, it happens.
I didn't make up most of the rules on this list, but these are a few of the things I've learned client's friends and family.
Thanks for guiding me in the right direction!!!
What is a GOON??
goon [guːn] n
1. a stupid or deliberately foolish person
2. a person with no ambition, clueless
3. full of excuses, always says the wrong thing
4. a person that is avoided by everyone he or she comes in contact with
The 29 laws of how not to be a GOON
1. Don't talk shit! If you say your going to do something, do it.
2. Finish what you start.
3. Be on time. If you have a 10am appointment and you show up at 10am, your late. Be 15 minutes early, thats on time.
4. Be thankful, some people have a lot less then you.
5. Be generous. What goes around come around.
7. Think positive. Whether or not you think you can do something, you're probably right."- Henry Ford
8. Be optimistic.
9. Keep your negative opinions to yourself.
10. Don't be a hater, their is enough for everyone.
11. Don't chill with haters, they are ugly and make you look bad.
12. Set goals with deadlines. If you don't set a deadline you'll keep putting it off.
13. Always focus on your goals.
14. Bring something to the table in every situation, nobody likes a mooch.
15. "Be yourself, everyone else is already taken"– Oscar Wilde
13. There is nothing more important then friends and family. Stop working and give someone a call.
14. You must plan for the future but have fun now. Life is way too short.
15. Workout 3-5x a week.
16. Have an open mind.
17. Keep learning but only "Adapt what is useful, reject what is useless, and add what is specifically your own". – Bruce Lee
18. Travel as much as you can. The world is alot bigger then just your neighborhood.
19. Don't be so hard on yourself.
20. Don't give yourself excuses.
21. Don't ever say "I can't". Ask yourself "how can I"
22. Never, give up.
23. Hang out with successful people.
24. Stop whining.
25. Stop being a victim.
26. Drink at least a gallon of water a day
27. Visualize what you want everyday.
29. Fail more often, it will bring you that much closer to success.
If Im missing anything feel free to leave a comment below and lets add to this list.